Thursday, May 31, 2012

One World One Ocean Video Contest

My psa The Way of Water placed in the top 8 for the One World One Ocean video contest! :)  So stoked!  Now the video with the most votes wins (I wish they'd just pick one winner instead of having it be a popularity contest but it is what it is)...I need your help!  Please vote for video by clicking the link below!  I'd really appreciate it! :)

The amazing music in my film is Blue Rondo A La Turk played by Project Trio.  They are an incredible group of musicians; flute, cello and bass.  I had the pleasure of taking a master class with them this Spring.  I'm so lucky to have been able to use the piece.  Thank you Project Trio!!

http://www.oneworldoneocean.org/pages/world-oceans-day-contest-vote

Direct YouTube link:




~Post by Carly

No comments: