Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Allie's Spring Time Fun :)

       By Allie*

This Spring I have done many fun/awesome things!  I will be sharing 5 fun things!


                               A Tribute To Spring
                        Smoothie
2 bananas
1/4 cup blueberries
1/2 cup rasberries
1 cup mango
1 or 2 apples
1 or 2 cups of any liquid you would like.  I used coconut milk.

Put all ingredients in a blinder.  If you would like a cold smoothie then put some frozen fruits in also.  Or ice cubes.  You can use fresh fruit, frozen fruit, or both!  I use both.  Now all you have to do is blend and enjoy!!!!!



                           My Easter Romper!

For easter I sewed a romper.  I got material from Joan's Fabric store.  (I am also wearing the romper in the photo with my baby friends:).





                                      I Have Baby Fever!  

I am a certified babysitter and I love to play with babies soooooooooooooooooo super so much!
I always bug my mom to go to our friends house who has 2 awesome adorable twin girls!  Isabella and Olivia!  They are 8 months.  I also have a job down the street from my house with a little 2 year old girl Charlotte!  I get $5 an hour.  I call my babysitting Mama's Helper.  I go to houses while the mom or dad is home and play/watch on their baby!  Here are some pictures!  :)







                                       Flower wreath

My sister Carly and I made a flower wreath out of egg cartons and cardboard.  It was really fun!  All you need is a lot of egg cartons,  paint,  paint brushes,  cardboard,  and the ability to cut out a cardboard circle for the base!  Here is a picture...





                                    My Gymnastics Exhibition 

I go to Kidnastics for gymnastics with my friend Malerie!  We recently had a awesome exhibition!   We had to work hard and memorize routines!   I love doing gymnastics.  I do gymnastics with 2 coaches.  Ms.  Paulina and Ms. Andi.  I do gymnastics 2 times a week.  I am in level 4.  All of the coaches are so nice at Kidnastics.  Nothing like my old gym.   On my trampoline I mastered my back handspring this spring!  I have my front handspring on the gyms floor!  I love floor!

 I am the one in the pink leotard!





A couple extras...

Petting a rattlesnake at Starr Ranch.


My letter to Obama asking him to help the people in Syria.


No comments: